Monday, May 15, 2006

Welcome - and what will follow

All right, this is the programming blog of mine.

The bigger part of the community around me, you know, family, friends, and business partners, is really not into information technology. So, although it's impossible to get around the topic, I try not to write about these in my "normal" = not IT blog.

Now I start this one, because this time I really have something to say, beside and a bit aside from those programming thingies I myself do bore, the everyday of my so called professional life, the bugs, the builds, the grind, the sweat...
(I can tell about this part that it is not that rare that I come across a topic I wonder about to blog, but it never worth the effort to me...)

So get ready, more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home